Friday, August 29, 2008

My Mom . . . the Blogger?

I spent a few hours at my mom's house tonight helping her journey farther into the world of technology. Now that she has texting down, it was time to move on to the final frontier . . . blogging.

She has decided to create a blog page where she can share her journey with friends and family. For those of you who are interested, you can check it out at www.mimijoyce.blogspot.com. She hopes to share her thoughts and feelings up to this point along with updates as she undergoes treatment. So, take a look and (if you have time) leave her a post. I know that your support and prayers will be an encouragement to her.

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

Thanks for sharing your mom's blog. I've already checked it out and left her a comment! We had a great time seeing you guys the other night. It was such an encouragement! We love you both dearly and are so thankful for your friendship!!