Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

The second graders performed their Fall musical this week - "ROCTOBER". They did a great job! Gracie's job was to open the show with the first lines of the night. She was fabulous!

(This is my first try at adding video to my blog . . . and our computer is malfunctioning right now, we have no sound. So hopefully the video works.)

Halloween is usually unpredictable for our family. It never fails that something happens to interrupt our family plans. This year - pink eye. Gracie woke up yesterday morning with a swollen, bloodshot, crusty eye. NICE!

We ended up taking her to a couple of houses to trick or treat and then Brad and I took turns staying home with her while the other took Lily to the Cooks for a Halloween dinner and party. Not quite what we had planned. Although Gracie's main concern was, "Will I still get to get candy?" So I guess (for her) the night was a success. Somehow, although we only went to a couple of houses, we ended up with a bucketful of candy. I'm not quite sure HOW MUCH my dad and Kenneth and Gwen shoveled into their pumpkins.




My mom just "loved" my lip ring, nose ring, and funky lashes . . . Happy Halloween!

6 comments:

realitymomma said...

good old fun! cute costumes and happy halloween!

homecooks said...

Your video worked! Good job!

Loved the lashes.

Keely

Michelle said...

Gracie did wonderful!! Very proud!

Aubrey said...

The girls looked cute! Hope Gracie's eye is better by now...at least she had her priorities right about the candy! Loved your look by the way!!

Joyce said...

Thanks for showing my picture with my short, brown hair! I especially like it next to your skanky girl look. What a combo. The girls sure do look cute,though.They definitely make me look better. Thanks everyone for your continued prayers!

Happy Mama said...

You are a rock star! Love the pictures! Your kiddies are so cute! Your mom looks really good too- we are still praying- hope she is doing well and you too! I am so up for a reunion! Let's rally the girls! Reunion at the beach 2009! Say the word! Love you!