Thursday, July 31, 2008

Update

Not much is going on these days. We are on the home stretch before school starts up again. I actually go back to work next week for pre-registration. So the girls and I are trying to cram in as many pajama days as possible before we get back to the daily grind. Gracie will start 2nd grade in August. It was amazing one day this summer when she instantly turned into a 2nd grader. She was telling me a story, and suddenly (mid-story) she began to talk and look like a 2nd grader - snaggly teeth and all. Lily is totally 3, opinionated, stubborn . . . a mess! Good luck to her pre-school teachers!



My mom's biopsy was yesterday. It went well, no complications. The doctor was pretty positive about what he saw, so hopefully the test results will prove that she is fine. It may be a week or two before we get the official results back, though. Thank you to everyone for your prayers, e-mails, texts, and support.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy! It's Sharla (Copeland) Higgins. I was chatting with Keely a few weeks ago and she said that you guys live close. Then I saw your blog on Jen's blog so I thought I'd stop by. Your girls are too cute. Glad to see that life is treating you so well.

Sharla

Happy Mama said...

Hey girl- we are praying for good news for your mom and we know that God is taking good care of that sweet little lady! Hang in there and keep us posted. Love the vacation pics too-and the jeep story. I like how you got out of the car to "discuss" or cuss and discuss in that situation! :) Love ya-

realitymomma said...

hey, thanks for visiting my blog! glad i found you!!!

i have a 2nd grader, too and one going into pre-school. i said the same thing, good luck to that teacher. it is amazing how they just grow up over night it seems. glad to get to keep in touch with you. are you a counselor or what do you do at the school?