Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas to All!

It's 7:30 Christmas morning . . . Brad is gone to work, the girls are engrossed in their Santa gifts, and I figured that now was a good a time to wish everyone a Merry Christmas.

We went to Starla's house last night for food and gifts with my family. We had a great time! My mom came, ate, and even rocked out a bit on Guitar Hero. It was nice for us to all be together again. I don't think that has happened since Thanksgiving. Anyway, enjoy the pictures. And I wish all of you a Christmas filled with family and friends. We are off next to the Cooks' house for a little Christmas breakfast - yum!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

We had so much fun!! It was great to all be together! I hope the girls are still enjoying their gifts!

Love ya lots!

Michelle

P.S. Thanks again for the chair... :) :)