Thursday, June 26, 2008

Prayers


My mom called this morning to let me know that her doctor contacted her regarding a suspicious "spot" on a recent chest scan. Apparently there is something in one of her lungs and she will need to have a biopsy or pet scan to determine what it is.

At that moment Satan starting trying to creep in . . . trying to convince me that this would ultimately end up bad. But I don't believe that! Satan has no power over me or my family! My prayer today is that God will heal her of whatever may be wrong. I believe that she will be fine. I know that prayer is powerful and that God still works miracles today. Please join me in this prayer for strength, health, and peace in His presence.

4 comments:

homecooks said...

Count us in, we are praying for her. God is the giver of all life, the one true healer. With God, all things are possible!
MC

~Sheila said...

She just can't stand to go more than a couple of months without having a surgery!

You know how much we love your entire family, including "Special Person". We'll be lifting her up and claiming health for her!

Happy Mama said...

Amen sista! We will be praying for healing because God is bigger than anything and HE is the great physician! Please keep us updated- love love love seeing your sweet family! Beautiful kids :) Congrats on the smart board too! Love you!
Mel

Aubrey said...

I prayed as soon as I read your post and will continue to lift up your mom in prayer. God is amazing and prayer is powerful! I love your family. Give each other hugs from me! (I wish I was there!)