Sunday, June 7, 2009

Is Anybody Out There?

I know that it has been a long time since I posted anything . . . but between organizing the packing of an entire school and trying to take care of the assistant principal and principal responsibilities for two months, I have been a tad busy. But where is everybody else?

I used to check friends' blogs regularly to keep up with what is happening with them. There was always a new post to read somewhere. Not anymore! Has everyone abandoned their blog and ran to facebook??? I miss the posts, the stories, and the pictures. Is anyone even going to read this?!? Is anybody out there?

3 comments:

Kristi Ramon said...

As a matter of fact, I am reading your blog right now! :) But, to answer your question, Yes, I think everyone has ran to FB! Miss you and I hope you survived the year, know it was a trying school year!

homecooks said...

I am still a faithful blogger, I'm afraid many have abandoned and gone to facebook. I think I'm the last hold out.

K

Randi Ann said...

I am guilty....I am a facebook junkie now. It is so much easier since it is right there on my phone! My grandma gets upset when I don't post so this summer I have to keep it back up. I have been so busy with the end of school that I have neglected my blog. Now that it is summer break, I will keep up with my friends and my blog too. Have a great summer!