Saturday, February 28, 2009

Facebook

Have you tried it? I'll admit, I don't totally get it. I've got people throwing food at me . . . inviting me to join causes . . . sending me flair . . . and I have NO CLUE what most of that means or how it works. But I have been able to find several long lost friends within days of joining facebook. It's pretty cool! I have actually (without much effort at all) been able to get in contact with a couple of friends that I haven't talked to in over 10 years. They are people that I had somehow lost touch with and had even tried to google over the years with no luck. Then I joined facebook, and there they were.

3 comments:

Dale Family said...

Facebook is so addicting!!! I have found middle school, high school and college friends that I have not talked to in years!!! It is great!!! Just beware, it's addicting!!!

Happy Mama said...

my name is melanie and I am addicted to facebook...

Michelle said...

This doesn't mean you are going to neglect your blog does it?? :)

Facebook is all the rage these days. I have actually been hearing alot more about it too lately.