Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Christmas in OK

The good thing about an ice storm . . . no school today so that I have time to update my blog.

We went to Oklahoma City a couple of weeks ago to finally celebrate Christmas with Brad's family. We had a great time and enjoyed spending time with his family.
While we were in OKCity, we went by Brad's cousin Dawn's house. They have a goat farm and actually breed them, milk them, and make goat milk soap. I brought some home to try - it smells yummy and works great! (Click here to see their website - http://www.swingingkdairygoatfarm.com/) While we were there, Gracie jumped in and actually milked a goat. Lily (of course) wanted nothing to do with the fun adventure. I can't blame her much . . . the goats were pretty stinky. WARNING - This video is not the most flattering view of the goat . . . my apologies to the goat, but I was doing the best I could to capture the action.

No comments: